Dine with style in our St Barts restaurant
Offering island-inspired French Mediterranean cuisine during lunch and dinner, Amis St. Barth in St Barts is elegant but never staid. At lunch, keep your toes in the sand and allow Amis Plage to bring the flavors of the restaurant to the beach. From all day light snacks and smoothies at Le Turquoise pool bar or our 24-hour room service, Le Barthélemy can satisfy what you hunger for in the best restaurants in St Barts.
Offering island-inspired French Mediterranean cuisine during lunch and dinner, Amis St. Barth in St Barts is elegant but never staid. At lunch, keep your toes in the sand and al...
Rooftop Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot rooftop bar offers fun-loving guests a place to socialize with views of the sea, great cocktails. Special events and privitization are possible.
Our new St Barts restaurant, Amis St. Barth, blends the carefree Caribbean and its signature French chic in a spectacular seaside setting on the secluded Grand Cul de Sac bay. Led by master French chef Vincent Gomis and his wife & sous-chef Marie Cécile and sous-chef Mathieu Oysellet, Amis' menu infuses the flavors of the South of France and Mediterranean with fresh local ingredients, featuring concept tables for a tailor-made dining experience
Because that's what the very best of friends do.
Wine Tasting & Cocktail Master Class
Join us from Monday to Saturday at 4:30pm at our Rooftop for special exclusive groups for every tastes. Will you go for the wine tasting with our sommelier or the cocktail master class with Amis St Barths' mixology bartender? Around a ludic setting, our experts will teach you all you need to know about wine tasting and the tricks of the making of an amazing cocktail.
*Reservation until 11am of the day of the activity - Groups limited to 10 people per day - 60€ per person.
Meet our chef: Vincent Gomis
Meet our chef: Vincent Gomis
If you've visited our partner hotel Le Barthélemy, them you're well acquainted with Vincent Gomis' style. His two seasons as Sous Chef at Le Barth, plus his vast culinary background in restaurants such as the one at Paris Palais Park Hyatt, Le Bristol, and many more - some of them even being Michelin starred entities-, promise a unique, tasteful experience.
Vincent decided to make a home on our island because of its ambiance and refreshing energy, both qualities that inspire his work, creative as can be when talking about the culinary arts. His journey, luckily, got him here, to our beautiful St. Barts restaurant Amis and its Unique Mediterranean dishes, carefully crafted by skilled hands, experienced minds and fresh ideas.
Tending to Zero Waste Kitchen
At Amis St. Barth we focus on working towards a more eco-responsable restaurant. Several actions have been instaured between 2016 and 2021 such as:
- We tend to zero waste cooking limiting food waste: vegetable peels and meat trims are reused to make juices, sauces or meet balls
- All wastes are part of a selective sorting
- We respect product seasonality
- All our fish comes from local responsable fishing according to the St Barts fishing rules
- We reuse dirty beach towels to mop the floor after each service
- Collaborators drink from water foutains and thermos offered by Le Barth's direction to limit plastic cups
- Amis St. Barth's to-go bags are exclusively made of reusable materials
- Collaborators use draft papers to brainstorm and give paper second life
- Amis St. Barth's promotion is exclusively digital to limit paper waste
We keep on comitting ourselves to more ethical, local and sustainable values working on new actions such as:
- Full plastic reduction in the kitchen limiting under vaccum bags, piping bags and food thread
- Limit products and pruchases delivered by plane
- Installing low consuming energy and water equipments
- Training our staff to raise awareness
Dates from25 August
Dates to26 August